The 4 days’ lake Nakuru and Masai Mara Safari takes you to two premier safari destinations in Kenya. Lake Nakuru is a haven for the endangered rhino and Rothschild giraffe. It is also a UNESCO world heritage site. Masai Mara is the most popular reserve in Kenya and Africa at large. It hosts the wildebeest migration and has been awarded by World Tourism Awards as the best game park in Africa.
Highlights of the Safari
- Accommodation in comfortable mid-range lodges:
- Accommodation based on safari lodges equivalent of 3 to 4 stars.
- Private Tour: The tour is organized specifically for you only and you will not share the safari vehicle with others who are not part of your family or group.
- Transport and game drives in 4-wheel drive land cruiser
You can request for adjustment of the itinerary to meet your requirements. This can include the number of days and change of accommodation facilities among other things.
- It can start in any day: This tour can start on any day.
Flexible deferment policy in case of inability to travel due to coronavirus
Destinations to be Visited
1. Masai Mara National Reserve. This is one of the finest wildlife reserve in Africa famous for wildebeest migration and superb wildlife viewing all year round.
2. Lake Nakuru National Park. It is a popular game park in Kenya famous for the lesser and greater flamingos and is usually referred to as a bird watcher paradise. It is also home to the endangered rhino and Rothschild giraffe.
- Meals as stipulated within the itinerary
- Bottle of water during your safari
- Pick up and drop-offs at the airport/hotel.
- Transport by safari vehicle with a pop-up roof.
- Park entrance fees and vehicle park fees.
- Full board accommodation on safari.
- Emergency evaluation medical cover.
- Tips & gratitude.
- Soft drinks & local beers.
- Extra deviation from activities from itinerary.
- Hot Air Balloon safari
- Village visit
There are no reviews yet.