This 5 days’ luxury Kenya safari offers you accommodation in award-winning luxury lodges combined with some of the best wildlife and scenic destinations in the country. The itinerary has been crafted around multiple National Parks that are known for hosting Africa’s most iconic wildlife. From dramatic savannahs, the Great Rift Valley to the vast open plains and rolling hills of the Masai Mara.
DESTINATIONS TO BE VISITED
1. AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK – Famous for the huge herds of elephants present as well as the best view of Mt. Kilimanjaro. It is one of the most popular parks in Kenya providing you with a great experience of game viewing.
2. HELL’S GATE NATIONAL PARK – It is one of the few game parks in Kenya where you can walk, run or cycle alongside wildlife like Giraffes, Zebras and Gazelles. You can also enjoy rock climbing at Fischer’s tower.
3. MAASAI MARA GAME RESERVE – Famous for its spectacular natural diversity of wildlife, Masai Mara happens to be a premier Safari destination in East Africa, offering visitors many reasons to visit this animal paradise. It is here that the wildebeest migration, one of the natural wonders of the world happens every year.
- Full board accommodation on the entire safari
- Meals as stipulated within the itinerary
- All park entry fees.
- Game drives
- Vehicle park entry fees
- Transport based on a 4-wheel drive safari vehicle with pop up roof
- Service of an English-speaking tour guide
- Bottle of water during safari
- Government Taxes
- Emergency air evacuation cover
- Tips and gratitude
- Personal effects
- International airfares
- Extra deviations from the itinerary
- Soft drinks and local beers