The 6 days Kenya safari offers unforgettable experience in 4 classic game parks and reserves. From the sound and smell of the African bush, action-packed game drives to the amazing sunset views, the safari provides ample time to sample the finesse of Kenya allure.
Highlights of the safari
- Accommodation in comfortable midrange lodges: Accommodation based on safari lodges equivalent of 3 to 4 stars.
- Private Tour: The tour is organized specifically for you. You will not share the safari vehicle with others who are not part of your family or group.
- Transport and game drive in 4-wheel drive land cruiser: The vehicle has the high ground clearance and 4 wheel drive so it will be able to handle the off-road terrain easily. You can request for adjustment of the itinerary to meet your requirements. This can include the number of days and change of accommodation facilities among other things.
- It can start in any day: This tour can start in any day
Flexible deferment policy in case of inability to travel due to coronavirus.
PARKS TO BE VISITED
1. AMBOSELI NATIONAL PARK. The best place in Kenya to view large herds of elephants up close with a backdrop of Africa’s highest mountain, Mount Kilimanjaro.
2. HELL’S GATE NATIONAL PARK. The park has spectacular scenery and biodiversity. It is one of the few parks where you can have a nature walk. Lake Naivasha is also close by and boasts a lot of birdlife and aquatic animals.
3. MASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE. This is one of the finest wildlife reserves in Africa famous for wildebeest migration and superb wildlife viewing all year round.
4. LAKE NAKURU NATIONAL PARK. It is a popular game park in Kenya famous for flamingo and is usually referred to as a bird watcher paradise, also home to the endangered rhino and Rothschild giraffe.
- Full board accommodation on the entire safari
- Meals as stipulated within the itinerary
- All park entry fees.
- Game drives
- Vehicle park entry fees
- Transport based on a 4-wheel drive safari vehicle with pop up roof
- Service of an English-speaking tour guide
- Bottle of water during safari
- Government Taxes
- Emergency air evacuation cover
- Tips & gratitude.
- Soft drinks & local beers.
- Extra deviation from activities from the itinerary.
- Hot Air Balloon safari
- Village visit