On this epic 9 days Kenya safari, explore some of the finest National Parks in Kenya, from Kenya’s Amboseli National park to the incomparable Lake Nakuru National park, a birder’s paradise; and seek out lions, leopards, and elephants in the wilds of the Masai Mara National Reserve. In between safaris, learn about local customs on a visit to a Maasai community (optional at an extra small cost).
Highlights of the safari
- Accommodation in mid-range lodges: Accommodation based on lodges equivalent of 4-stars.
- Private Tour: 9 days Kenya safari is a private tour organized specifically for you only. You will not share the safari vehicle with others who are not part of your family or group.
- Transport and game drive in 4-wheel drive land cruiser: The vehicle has high ground clearance and 4-wheel drive so it will be able to handle the off-road terrain easily.
- Can be customized and fine-tuned: It can start on any day. This 9 days Kenya safari tour can start on any day.
- Flexible deferment policy in case of inability to travel due to coronavirus.
- Amboseli National Park – It is one of the Kenya’s most popular parks. Famous for the huge herds of elephants presents as well as the best view of Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- Lake Naivasha – Known as a world-class birding destination. Lake Naivasha is a is a freshwater lake in Kenya and a RAMSAR site, a designation that reflects the ecological importance of the wetlands around the lake.
- Lake Nakuru National Park – Best known for its birdlife and as a refuge for the White Rhino and Rothschild giraffe, it is one of the Rift Valley soda lakes. The park supports a wide ecological diversity with flamingos and other water birds being the major attractions.
- Masai Mara Game Reserve – the main highlight of the trip. Vast with stunning views and with the biggest variety of animals with all the big five found in the reserve. It is one of the best destinations in the world for wildlife viewing in their Natural Environment.
- Full board accommodation on the entire safari
- Meals as stipulated within the itinerary
- All park entry fees.
- Scheduled game drive
- Vehicle park entry fees
- Transport based on a safari vehicle with pop up roof
- Service of an English-speaking tour guide
- Drinking water during safari
- Government Taxes
- Emergency air evacuation cover
- Tips & gratitude.
- Soft drinks & local beers.
- Extra deviation from activities from the itinerary.
- Hot Air Balloon safari
- Village visit